The Hoarding Task Force Calendar lists upcoming activities Rhode Island Hoarding Task Force Calendar of Events. More information about events and trainings is listed here.Buried in Treasures Workshops
- Closed, peer facilitated groups (6-12 members) for individuals with hoarding difficulties.
- Groups meet weekly for 16 sessions and are typically held on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Structured agenda based on the Buried In Treasures self-help book.
- Cost to participate in the group is $20 and includes a copy of the book.
- Three workshops have been completed at Butler Hospital since 2017. The next class will be held in March-June 2019. Contact Maria Mancebo, PhD at 401-455-6216 to be put on the group waitlist.
- We are also looking for additional agencies to sponsor a workshop by providing space for meetings and/or facilitating a class so that we can expand the number of groups offered.
Safety Day: A Trauma-Informed Approach to Coordinated Cleanout Interventions for Severe Hoarding Situations
- Each Friday from January 11th through February 15th, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PST (7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. EST)
- Networking opportunities through a private Facebook group for all registrants during and after the 6-week series
- Access to webinar recordings for later viewing and reference
- E-mail for more information