Books, Articles, and Online Resources
Many resources, available in print and online, support and educate individuals who hoard, their family members and loved ones, and professionals.
- Buried in Treasures: Help for Compulsive Acquiring, Saving, and Hoarding,
Tolin, David F., Frost, Randy O., Steketee, Gail. (2014). New York: Oxford University Press.
- Stuff: Compulsive Hoarding and the Meaning of Things,
Frost, Randy O. and Steketee, Gail. (2010). New York: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- Digging Out: Helping Your Loved One Manage Clutter, Hoarding and Compulsive Acquiring,
Tompkins, Michael and Hartl, Tamara L. (2009). New York: New Harbinger Press.
- The Hoarding Handbook: A Guide for Human Service Professionals
by Bratiotis, Christiana, Schmalisch, Cristina Sorrentino, and Steketee, Gail. (2011). New York: Oxford University Press.
- The Oxford Handbook of Hoarding and Acquiring,
Frost, Randy O. and Steketee, Gail, Editors. (2014). New York: Oxford University Press.
- Treatment for Hoarding Disorder: Therapist Guide (2nd edition),
Steketee, Gail and Frost, Randy O. (2014). New York: Oxford University Press.
- Group Treatment for Hoarding Disorder, Muroff,
Jordana, Underwood, Patty, and Steketee, Gail. (2014). New York: Oxford University Press.
- Overcoming Compulsive Hoarding,
Neziroglu, Fugen, Bubrick, Jerome, Yaryura-Tobias, Jose A. (2004). Oakland: New Harbinger Publications.
- International Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Foundation
- MassHousing Hoarding Resources